Sunday, October 26, 2014

Virtual Scavenger Hunt

This was a practice in patience and determination. We set off on our scavenger hunt and found a majority of the items requested with quiet persistence. I was responsible for finding all the sites on the first page and my one challenge was the Disney Resort airfare and hotel package. For some reason it kept giving me only the one way airfare and when I'd go back and start over the cost would increase for the hotel rooms, quite frustrating. The other items were pretty easy, though we did not have a twitter account and our group wasn't as social media savvy as some of the other groups.

I did manage to find a blog from prior Scavenger hunts that posted an answer to the Chickadee question, though I have no idea if the answer was correct. Guess I'll find out soon enough! It was a fun exercise, yet it would have been better if we had more real examples of what was expected. Thankfully, one of the members of my group knew how to do screen savers, I wasn't as clear on the process. Hopefully, that all came through to our professor, otherwise I guess the exercise will be chalked up to a work in progress.

No comments:

Post a Comment