Sunday, November 9, 2014

What not to buy online!





      I haven't given it much thought as to what I wouldn't buy online. Though, I really can't imagine purchasing a big ticket item such as a car, diamond, or bed? I can see browsing through different sites to see what is available, any specials that would beat the in store product, but then going to the store or lot and actually seeing it first hand and testing it out. We purchased a bed not all that long ago from Sleep Country. It was very expensive and well worth it, though I would have never purchased it without lying on it and making sure it fit our needs. We did do research online ahead of time, so we knew basically what we were getting.

     A car is another huge investment and I would have to look it over and test drive it before I'd ever consider buying it. Looking at all the dealerships, Carmax, Kelly Blue book etc. to check out prices and compare is usually how I operate. I really like that I can look at all these items, products online first and then go in store to look them over further. I love looking at diamonds, but, certainly again would not purchase one online. I wouldn't trust that it was authentic and real. Anything where you are spending a large sum of money and investing in something that will hopefully last for many years would need a thorough look and up close and personal viewing before I would consider buying it.

No comments:

Post a Comment